Thursday, August 30, 2012

Project Life, Week 34

So if you know how I do Project Life, you know that sometimes a day or more spills over...as did here. One thing I have started to do more of now that PL is a habit for me, is mark the week's and dates and be more consistent.  
 Lots going on this week.  Announcement for the Carta Bella team and I got my box of products.  So honored and blessed.  And my scrapbook friend, Linda, came in town.  First time for us meeting.  I played tourist in New Orleans, that is usually the only time I really hang out in the Quarter.  Although, I do love the shops.  Linda and I found this really cool shop called Nouvelle Lune (the card and business cards in PL below).  I would love to visit again and be able to buy some things there.  Really great art.
And I have to say, if you are ever in New Orleans, this was my first time doing a cemetery tour, and it was excellent.  Well worth $20.  Go through Haunted History Tours and ask for Ernie.  He is from here, getting a history degree...very very good tour.  I felt like I was in Junior High again learning Louisiana History, that I had forgotten!

By the time this post goes live, we will probably not have power.  Will be posting on FB that we are safe when I can.  Hope everyone stays safe as well.  

XOXO

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. love, love them, you do such an amazing job with this my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you added the dt screen shot!
    Fun!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome pages, Patricia! I especially loved seeing the photos of Linda!!!! So cool that you guys got to meet and spend time together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOOOOVE these pages. I hope you guys weathered the storm okay and you didn't lose power for too long and had no damage. Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea to use pages from books as background paper in PL!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! I love how you do project life!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!