Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Project Life, Weeks 31, 31, and 32

I was so honored when Lisa from 2 Peas asked me to guest for her Project Life class she does over there.  You can see this over at 2 Peas along with the supplies I used.  The theme was "officey" type products and memorabilia.   This was a special week because of spending it with some of the families we had traveled to China with...so sweet to see these girls together, and to celebrate Merrin's birthday!
 Week 31 - been doing a lot of reading...finished the last Septimus Heap book...not as good as Harry Potter, but I really enjoyed the series.  Of course, we watched some of the Olympics.  Emma said she could do all of that ;)
 Week 32 - yes I got my jury notice...will have to go for a week.  I'd love to serve really...just we don't have baby sitters.  So my sisters are on standby in case we need them...Emma started school, she was a little "shy" she said, but she loved it!  See less photos?  Yep, slowed down a little and did some fill ins...and just keep going and don't look back ;)
Really glad to get back into a routine.  The summer is so stinking hot.

Excited about the rest of the week...my friend, Linda, is coming to see us!  This is the first time meeting her in person, although we've talked on FaceTime and email, FB, and  text all the time ;)  Hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. How fun!
    Congrats :)
    And great PL pages, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to you!!! That is SO amazing and I of course am not surprised on bit - you always rock out your PL. I don't know how you do it all, girl!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!