Friday, August 17, 2012

Summer Mini Album

Michi and I are up on the Lily Bee blog today for an altered item.  I'm a big fan of Michi.  Please go see her beautiful altered frame.

I did a mini album.  You can see more details about how I put the album together on the Lily Bee blog. But I'm sharing all of the pages here on my blog.  I know sometimes I want to see it all and thought others would too.  (you can click on any image to make it larger).
Even though I do Project Life, doing this mini-album of highlights from the Summer, made me realize even more how fast time goes by.  
And here is a picture of when I was making the transfer onto the canvas, but you can read how I did it on the Lily Bee blog.  You can see the transferred image from the pattern paper starting to show through. 

Patterned Paper:  Lily Bee

EMBELLISHMENTS
Wood Veneers:  Studio Calico
Ink:  Prima
Adhesive:  Scotch ATG, Zip Dry
Twine:  Twinery
Buttons:  October Afternoon
Brads:  My Mind’s Eye
Die cut Machine:  Cameo
Stickers:  Lily Bee
Stamp:  Lily Bee
Letters:  Lily Bee
Journaling card:  Lily Bee
Canvas:  Claudine Hellmuth for Ranger

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. That album is fabulous, so many great pages. I love that you shared the whole thing with us :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Often only the ccovers are shared when you make an album. I am always disappointed that I did not get to see it all. Thanks for sharing the whole album Patricia. It looks gtreat and i will pop over to check out the tutorial too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous! Your daughter is so super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just lurve! Love the primary colors in the collection. Will check it out at Lily Bee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this cute colourful mini album! Amazing details and wonderful photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE your minialbum Patricia! The bright summery colors, and each page is adorable! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a wonderful mini! It was great to see all the pages. Great design and adorable photos. Your daughter is such a cutie!:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your mini is so incredible !!! I love every detail.

    This is a perfert memory of this perfect day !

    ReplyDelete
  9. completely gorgeous! love the patterns :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so fun! I love all the details!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic album Patricia! Just love those bright colors and so many great ideas in there!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is BEAUTIFUL! Wow- I'm so inspired!

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous mini!

    ReplyDelete
  14. this collection of paper is so awesome, great mini

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!