Sunday, September 23, 2012

Fallin' For Flair

(if you are here for the Carta Bella blog hop, click here)

A new theme is up for the next two weeks at Paper Issues.  Link up anything you have using flair.  The sponsor for this week is A Flair for Buttons.  

I have a page I did with Instagrammed photos from my husband's birthday celebration.  
 Instead of cutting each photo out, I left them like they were and trimmed the photo paper around them. So that started the design...then I took neutral color papers, tags, and tape to layer.
Just photos I wanted to scrap and sometimes I have a hard time coming up with a unique title since it is just another birthday...so I just simply called this "b-day" real original, but it worked!
so...head over to Paper Issues and link up and see some inspiration for this theme from:


And while you're there, check out the shop...Cassie has lots of new Ready Set Go from Amy Tangerine is in as well as Pink Paislee Portfolio, Studio Calico, Washi Tape, you name it...more is always coming in.  Use my code PATRICIA and get 20% off!  Happy linking and shopping!
And one more important thing, while you are there at Paper Issues...the Sponsor A Flair for Buttons is offering this prize:
You just have to leave a comment at Paper Issues and Like A Flair for Buttons on Facebook.  

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Such an awesome layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will have to check out the flair, I love flair:)
    Love this layout-you are always so good with the details!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this layout! So much to look at!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovin the layering on this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I am enjoying visiting the different blogs and looking at the projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE this layout so much- the beautiful layers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute with those instagrams!
    Just a great page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love, love, love all the "random" bits on this layout and how you put it all together. Fabolous design!

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a FANTASTIC page!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love all the layering and bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome page! I love all of the layering and elements you used. Everything works so well together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Patricia! I shared your layout today on Paper Issues! Thanks so much for being such an awesome part of the DT!

    -Missy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!