Thursday, September 20, 2012

Lily Bee Persnickety

While I was at Scrapfest this past weekend, I brought all the brand new collections of Lily Bee with me and had a blast.  I had to try embossing that doily stamp onto the dark navy denim with white...love the look.
 This collection (Persnickety) is both charming and modern...it could be bold or it could be soft as well as feminine or masculine.
 As the card above using some repeating patterns, I did the same with the butterflies and circles.  I also repeated the "thanks" sentiment and hearts from the same collection.
 I don't think I've tried masking and misting on a card...this was my first try at it for a card.
 This card using only the 6x6 tiny tablet, journaling index card and the sticker...all I added were the trim, twine, and stitching.  
 Beautiful Collection to work with and can't wait to play more with it.
Please go over to the Lily Bee blog and see what the talented, Ursula did with this collection...such a cute and unique idea.

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I love the white embossed doilies! They are all great cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous cards! And now I'm craving some Lily Bee. Persnickety is definitely on my wish list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous is right !!!! Creative !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautifully created. Love all the stitching you added!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully created. Love all the stitching you added!

    ReplyDelete
  6. super LOVE these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh, now... how do I get on your address list? LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. *swoon* <--- I literally swooned a bit when I saw these. LOVE those delicate cuts and the paper folding- so wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!