Wednesday, September 05, 2012

Project Life, Week 35

Hope everyone is safe and has power restored after Isaac.  We only had limbs, branches, leaves...did lose our Confederate Rose Tree...just rainy weather...some wind gusts.  We were fortunate.  My sister wasn't and was closer to where the storm hit and on the bad side of it...they almost got their house flooded.  But everyone is safe.

So this is my "Isaac" week.  Stocked up on can goods since the last storm, we had no power for a week, but have a gas stove...so just in case.  Emma experiences her first Hurricane (although, not really by the time we got the storm).  We managed well.  It was a very long and tiring week.
I did something a little different this time with PL and added more layers.  I'm taking Studio Calico's Pop Off the Page class.  To be honest, this is my least favorite week.  But as I always do with PL, I just move on.  That week is documented....

Hope everyone has a great week.  I got dismissed from Jury Duty because of Isaac...but will be called back in 4 months.  

Have been scrapping like crazy, but all for assignments.  Will be able to share soon!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! I love how you put everything together. I'm glad you guys got spared most of Isaac's fury, but I'm *so* sorry about the rose bush. *sigh* That makes me sad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to be stessful!
    But I think it's great that you got it documented in PL.

    And so glad your sister's house was not flooded!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear everyone's OK-so intense & scary! i like your photos and think the layers are cool!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow. I'm so sorry about your rose tree. Glad everyone is okay. Your PL looks great, even though it was such a stressful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad you are all safe! Roses can be replaced... you not so much! I love this spread, just like all of your PL spreads! And, I am so impressed with how up to date you are!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm glad that you and your family made it through the dreaded "week of Isaac," but I'm sorry that you lost your tree. Hang in there--things can only get better from here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. glad you guys didn't get worse than you did.
    i want to start pl so badly...i love how you are getting these moments, even if it is preparing for a hurricane, documented!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!