Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Project Life with Lily Bee

I have been keeping my project life to one page mostly, using photos that summarize the week. When there isn't a lot going on in our week and just everyday things, one spread is plenty.  But even when there isn't a whole lot to our week, those are my favorite...just the oridinary everyday...






 Check out the Lily Bee blog post from Friday.  Melissa Mann shares her Project Life and I also share a video on how I select and print my photos for the week.  It has really become a habit for me now...

I had a "me" kind of weekend...went to my local Scrapfest and met my scrap buddies, Tonia and Stacy, and a new friend I met through blogging and through Studio Calico...Deb Duty.  She designs for Becky Higgins' Project Life and has a giveaway to Becky's class at Big Picture Scrapbooking.  You can find out more about how to enter the giveaway on her blog.  It was uninterrupted time of just scrapping...loved every minute of it and the delicious food that Tonia brought!  Will be sharing lots of what I got accomplished this past weekend! 



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. this week looks just GREAT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute project life!
    I like how so many are changing it up to make it work for them.
    Like you are not making yourself do two page spreads. But just one if needed :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! I really love the bits and pieces of everyday life, even when nothing is out of the ordinary. And, oh man, Halloween... usually we go to Disney for it but this year we're going to be home and I need to come up with ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so gorgeous! Love all that Lily Bee action on there :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!