Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Carta Bella Cards - Traditions (Edited with Blog Hop Winner)

(The Winner of the $15 Paypal transfer from the Lily Blog Hop posts is:  LEAH CROWE!!  Congrats, Leah.  Send me your email at patriciaroebuck@me.com and I will get your transfer to you!)

Another beautiful collection from Carta Bella called Traditions.

These were really fast cards to make...because they have the same design.
 They both have the same card base and the word circles.  The only difference is the first one has layers of pattern paper and stickers under the word circle...
...while this second one, has just stickers.  Besides cutting the word circles with the Silhouette, I cut out the leaves too...I felt like the design needed a little more and I love the way the big leaves flow with the design. 
 Both cards have a flower in the same position...same design, just something a little differences in embellishments for each one.  Really quick cards to put together.

Supplies:
Carta Bella Traditions:  Cinnamon Red/Sunset Gold Paper, Cloud White/Warm Olive Paper; Element Stickers, Kraft Cardstock 
Other:  Ribbon, twine, clothespin, wood veneer, tag

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards, the word circles are really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I've seen those word circle shapes in the Silhouette store, and never could think of what to do with them ... this is awesome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! Another one going straight to pinterest!! Love the design, love the colors. Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woohoo I'm a lucky duck. Thanks so much, Patricia!!!
    Beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. such lovely cards!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!