Monday, October 15, 2012

Carta Bella Christmas Canvas

This went up on the Carta Bella blog last Thursday, and I want to share here as well.  This is a super quick canvas you can make to decorate your home for the holidays.  See the supply list below,  and please substitute any of the supplies for what you have on hand.
And if you are new to this kind of creating, it really is an easy way to get started.  Hope you enjoy!
Carta Bella Products:
Christmas Day:  Pattern Paper:  December 25th, Stripe, Evergreen; 6x6 Paper Pad, Brads, Chipboard Accents

Other:  12x12 Canvas, gesso, gelatos, gel medium, mist, twine (Please substitute the following if needed:  Plain White Paint instead of Gesso, Mod Podge for Gel Medium, Watered down mists or watercolors for Gelatos)

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Very pretty!
    I would love to do more canvas type decorations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just watched your video: WOW! Love what you did!! Thanks for explaining how you created this fabulous canvas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A really cool project! I love your accent too, Patricia! :)
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is gorgeous & please make more videos- it's so awesome to hear your voice and watch you create- i LOVE this & i'm totally going to make some too! thanks for the inspo!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous work Patricia!! I'll have to come back and watch the video as I have no speakers at the moment!! What a neat way to create a Christmastree! LOve the fanfolds on this. Would love to try and make something similar! Have a great day my friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Christmas will be here before we know it! I love this canvas so much. And your video is fabulous - thanks for sharing it with us!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my gosh, that is SO cool! I could stare at it for hours, looking at the layers. It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a gorgeous canvas!! I loved the video :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. you are SO talented!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I so want to try my hand at some canvas art ! What a lovely design this is!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!