Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Emma is 1 - American Crafts 5th and Frolic

I've finally had a chance to dig into the new American Crafts 5th and Frolic...gorgeous designs, patterns and colors.  I was able to mix in some old Dear Lizzy with it (the Fair ribbon, the tag, the foam letters, and that brad is from the Sketchbook line)
 Love the gold accents with the stickers (the gold key is from the Remarks sticker book).  Used the stamp set to stamp on vellum.
 Added more texture on the top using the sewing machine to follow the lines of the design.
Time has gone by too fast...these photos were one week after we were home from China.  Our adoption in China, was about 2 weeks after her birthday.  So just one week, exactly, we celebrated her birthday with just close family and then, believe it or not...went out to each for Chinese (I wasn't too thrilled about that having eaten it for two weeks, but it was what we agreed on)


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. Just lovely!!
    I so love that line :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, it's *beautful*, beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a truly amazing page. Your attention to detail is astounding and I love the way you combine colours. I tripped over here from the Studio Calico blog because I was so impressed with the cards you shared there. And I'm happy to say I'm your newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness! what a lovely page. I am so jealous that you have gotten to cut into those papers already :) It's so fun to see these old picts too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really, really, really LOVE this page!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh, I LOVE the layers and colors--FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Patricia! I've never been to you blog before - shame on me! I found your blog throught Gossamer Blue DD Classes :) You have such amazing style, I'm so in love with your layout! Wow, I will be often a guest here, for sure :)

    I really like this page!!! <3

    xox ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous4:28 PM

    Today, while I ωas at work, my cousin
    stole my apple ipad and tested to see if it сan suгvive a 40 foot drop, just so she can bе a youtube sensation.
    My iPad is now broken anԁ she haѕ 83 views.
    I know this is completely οff topіc but I had to ѕhаrе it ωith someone!


    httρ://Www.lifechat.сom/cctvѕecuritypгos
    Feel free to surf my site : OKC roofing Companies

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous5:08 PM

    We stumblеd oveг heгe bу a different ωebѕіte and thought I might
    as ωell chеck things out. I likе what I seе ѕo now i аm folloωіng you.
    Look fοrward to looking at уоur wеb ρаge agаin.


    http://Fіgment.com/usегs/271890-Κelly-Smith
    Here is my blog post ... TENS machine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Anonymous7:42 PM

    Your sitе seemѕ to be haѵing some comρatibilty iѕѕueѕ in my
    ie browser. Thе text sеems to be running оff the page pretty
    bad. If уou ωoulԁ like you can e-maіl me at:
    jeаnne.sam@gmail.com and I will ѕhoot you over a ѕcreen shot of the problеm.



    httр://wirеlessu.org/userѕ/i80equipmеnt
    Review my web-site - altec bucket trucks

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!