Tuesday, October 02, 2012

FA-BOO-LOUS Halloween Inspiration Week is HERE!

Tamara is the 'ghostess with the mostess' to this FA-BOO-LOUS Halloween Inspiration week.  I am excited to be a guest designer on her blog.  Visit Tamara's blog for some FA-BOO-LOUS prizes and some serious inspiration from other papercrafters and Tamara, herself, as she is very creative and makes some amazing papercrafts.  You will not be disappointed.
I usually do layouts and cards.  But I have had so much fun making papercrafts too.  When I saw this file in the Silhouette Studio, I had to do it.  It is a coffin design by Lori Whitlock.  
 I removed the cross from the front (not because I didn't like it), but because I wanted to decorate the front.  I  went with a kind of warning taped up kind of look, like DO NOT OPEN this kind of feel.  Everything is Carta Bella's All Hallow's Eve, except the twine and the little merchandise tag.
 Okay...I had an idea to make the skeleton sticker boing...but the wire I used under him, I think is either too thick or he is too thin since he's a sticker.  But at least he is coming "out" of the box!
 This was so much fun to make.  I did cut out a spider web (I reshaped it to fit inside the box and made it oblong instead of round), and the little doily with the Carta Bella white cardstock to put behind the "Boo" and the skeleton.
This little coffin and skeleton will decorate my mantle...along with the decorations my 4-year old selects for the house ;)

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. Love your coffin box!! Fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so freaking cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your project! The paper and colors are fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I've been wanting to make a coffin too (creepy I know), this is adorable. I wonder if you cut a paper "coil" if he'll jump out (I've seen those in cards), I might just have to give it a try, thanks for the inspiration! So darn cute.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You make everything beautiful Patricia! Now I want to try make one of these again! lol Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really love this! It's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so cute! My daughter would love love love something like this to hide stuff in!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia,

    I love your cute Halloween decor item!!! :) You did a great job!!!!

    Thanks so much for taking the time to share,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!