Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Guest Designer for the Month of October at Gauche Alchemy

For the month of October every week, I'll have a project up at Gauche Alchemy.  I am seriously honored and had a blast with their Money Shot kit.

The first project I did was a layout.  I LOVE LOVE circles.  So that viewmaster caught my eye right away.  Photos and step by step are on the Gauche Alchemy blog...so head over there to see how this very fun layout came together.  



Each week in October, I'll have another project to share using this kit.

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. WoW! My new fave!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely pinning this! So many fun details. Love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cool, fun layout!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I seriously LOVE the feel of this page--a lot going on PURE eye candy! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Em Gee! I {heart} the viewmaster too!! I got the shape when I saw it in the Silhouette Store, and have yet to use it (because I've never figured a way to work it in). I love this!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. congrats! Your layout simply ROCKS

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY WORD!!! LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats at the guest spot, Patricia! Such a cool a fabulous page! I especially love Emma's smile!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is so much FUN!!! I love it - all the detail is awesome - congrats Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!