Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Halloween!

BOO to YOU!

I have a couple of cards that I had on the American Crafts blog yesterday along with the very talented Leslie Ashe.
 Both created with the Pumpkin Patch line.  This little pumpkin card was cut with the Silhouette...if I had to do a ton of cards, you could with this one...cute, simple, and fast...LOVE!
Well, nothing like doing this the day before...put my Cameo to work and cut out some bats with "from Emma Roebuck."  And after the first batch...finally changed my mat out and put a new blade in for some cleaner cuts...realized it's been since the beginning of the year since I changed it out.
 Then I realized I didn't have enough candy for tomorrow night (if we get back early enough to hand out candy) and for school friends...so the idea of "goodie bags" ended up being a small little bag of candy.  I think parents will be happy about that though.  Emma looked at it, and said some kids don't like this candy...now teaching her the lesson of "it was the thought that counts, dear."
We've had a couple of fun weekends with Halloween fun...which for Emma is her favorite...last year and now this year, she is kind of not too crazy about Trick or Treating at night...I think she really is scared...and I would be too...there is a house down the street that is VERY creepy, music, smoke, lights...all out...and we stay clear.
Did get to start on the cover of the Halloween mini album using October Afternoon's first ever Halloween line...so thrilled about that!  I think I bought everything from the collection!
And very happy to see Halloween Cadbury eggs...so cool!  Instead of yellow yoke, it's green!
Be safe...and have a Happy Halloween or Fall Festivities!!!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. FUN cards and decorations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pumpkin card is probably one of the best Halloween designs I have ever seen. I LOVE it. I love the shape of pumpkins (the whole gardening obsession!) and I love pattern so melding the two together- such a great idea! And I love the favor tags. What a GOOD idea. I really hate making Gracie write out her name on any favors we send to school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cards !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, lots of fun in this post!
    Love the cards!
    And very cool tags for the candy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those cards and the cover of your mini is fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, you did a ton of Halloween projects! They are all so festive. Hope you had a great Halloween!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!