Saturday, October 06, 2012

It's "World Card Making Day" throw the confetti and glitter!

Lots and lots of card inspiration on a special post today on Lily Bee.  Not only is a World Card Making Day, but it is our 22nd wedding anniversary.  So here's a card I did for my hubby using Autumn Spice.
And sorry if you end up singing the song...but yep, it says "after all these years, you're still the one."  I cut out the saying with the Cameo and backed with the 6x6 paper pads.
And this one is all nice a frilly looking.  I used Autumn Spice and Persnickety with a big doily.  Now I don't know if Dennis has a card for me, but we've been married for so long, it's no big deal to me...he can give me my own card...a nice Starbucks card inside would be nice!
 I did some embossing on here with the Persnickety stamp set too.
Go see more gorgeous cards on the Lily Bee blog...Lily Bee has some pretty amazingly talented card makers.  

But there's more...Studio Calico is sharing some cards today for this special day as well.  Here is my card I did using all American Crafts Soho, except for the little dots by My Mind's Eye and the pin.  I used the Cameo for the long sentiment, and the "love" is with my own handwriting.  I cut the hearts out as well and backed with that gorgeous Soho Paper. 

...and there's still MORE!  Go to Paper Issues Facebook Page, and share your cards with us.  4 winners will receive a $20 gift card to the Paper Issues' store.  And if you don't win?  You can still get 20% off your order by using my code PATRICIA
One last, fast and spooky looking card using Carta Bella's All Hallow's Eve.
I want to see your cards...share them with us at Paper Issues!

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. YAY happy WCMD! These are all just beautiful! & Happy Anniversary!! Chris & I just celebrated our 20th on the 3rd :) {{BIG HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these, you are soooooooooooooooo creative! I did a couple of cards for PI, they're on my blog! : .)

    HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! Are you going out to dinner? Coop's Place anyone anyone : .P

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. you need to change the text on your blog banner, 22!! : .P

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAPPY ANNIVERSARY! and beautiful cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love that 'still the one' card! I'm going to have to look for these collections when I'm in Vegas, as I just found out my LSS will not be getting them in *cry*.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a wonderful anniversary! I'm one ahead of you at 22!
    LOVE all your gorgeous cards!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!