Thursday, October 11, 2012

Lily Bee - About Yourself

I'm so excited to share a post on the Lily Bee blog with Leslie Ashe.  She joined me in a challenge to scrap about yourself.

We also used all three of the new Lily Bee collections.  My layout started with the photos from my iPhone that are part of me, my life, daily routine, etc.  The polaroid frame stamp from Persnickety was perfect to use a matte for each photo.
 Did some clustering...and more stamping with the Autumn Spice stamps...
One of my favorite layouts, and so glad I scrapped about myself.  Stop by the Lily Bee blog to see the products I used and the amazing layout Leslie did!  And I hope you join us for the challenge to scrap about yourself!


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous layout and I am so pinning this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome design, Patricia! I love the big block on the left sight and the contrast the butterfy and vertical strip give!

    ReplyDelete
  3. jaw droppingly awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful! i love all the sweet patterns and details- those tiny stars, the twine wrap, sweet stitching & the stamped polaroid frames are super cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome page about YOU!!! I love all of your amazing details and learning a little bit more about you, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love to see this page about you Patricia! Beautiful design - it's the perfect combination of clean and artsy at the same time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's been too long since I came the last time, you've made plenty of beautiful pages ! Love this one more....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Featuring this on PAPER ISSUES tonight Patricia! :) SO GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!