Friday, October 12, 2012

Lily Bee Blog Hop

(Edited to add:  deadline for comments to be eligible for my prize will be today, Monday, the 15th.  I'll draw a winner for the $15 PayPal transfer tomorrow and announce then)

Welcome to the Lily Bee Design Team blog hop.  Lily Bee will be giving away a variety pack of 12x12 papers from all three lines for one lucky winner on the Lily Bee blog post.  To be eligible for the prize on the Lily Bee blog, please leave a comment on all the Design Team member's blogs. 
Patricia Roebuck <= You Are HERE
If you are a follower of my blog and leave a comment on this post, I am also giving a $15 Paypal transfer to one winner.  Good luck!

And here is my layout for the blog hop.  I couldn't resist using mostly the Autumn Spice collection with just a teeny piece of the Persnickety (the smaller heart).  I was initially going to do a Halloween layout from Emma's first time Trick or Treating...but then as I printed the photos, I realized a layout about how much she loves this costume and still wears it even though she is 4 and it is a size 12 mos, would be cute to do...
If you know this song, sorry, as it will probably be in your head, if don't know the song, keep it that way.  It's an app about ladybug landing on different body parts...it's teaching kids to repeat the words, but learning the parts of their bodies...very cute, will entertain little ones for about 5 minutes or so, but the song will forever be in your head.
Most layouts have some kind of mist splatters lately...with some little die cuts and stitching...I can't seem to get enough of that.
Lots of layering of leftover pieces of pattern paper I had cut out from another project (don't ever throw away old pieces like that, they are so useful later).
I did something a little different with this layout and used two pieces of pattern paper as the matte behind the cardstock...and also added a big piece of ribbon using glue dots to hold it in spots.
Have a great weekend...leave me a comment, and I'll pick one winner for the $15 PayPal transfer.  Visit and leave comments on all the Design Team member's and the Lily Bee blog posts for the blog hop, and you will be eligible to win a variety pack of 12x12 papers from all three lines.

Have a great weekend...thanks for coming by!

Pin It!