Monday, October 29, 2012

Mickey Pumpkin and Project Life Week 38

Happy Monday, and I cannot believe that Halloween is this Wednesday...November will be here soon!  Seems like we were just in Summer.  

I have a fun, Fall/Halloween layout I can share that was published in the Fall 2012 issue of PaperHaus. I used mostly My Mind's Eye with a little Dear Lizzy and the flair is from Little Boo & Pie.  I was kind of proud of myself for carving this Mickey in the faux pumpkin.
And I've got my Week 38 Project Life spread...now I have tried to keep very little embellishments, so trying to keep this big book flat.  But embellishments and I cannot be separated...very difficult to do.

Keeping with the flow from Week 37...lots of stamping, use of the Silhouette, washi tape. 
A few close up shots...it was National Talk Like a Pirate day...Emma dressed for the occasion ;)
The weather was still not cool, but not sooo hot that you could enjoy it.  Emma got her own tap shoes and tried them out in her ballet/tap class that day. 
 And ever since having Emma, we decorate for the holidays way earlier than we used too...so started decorating for Halloween before it was October.
 Working on some Christmas cards this week, those won't be seen until the end of November.  But will have some Halloween cards on the American Crafts blog this week to share soon as well as another American Crafts layout using the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic.

Hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Love your projects and simply adore your style!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE all your creations today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so beautiful, as always! I would love to flip through that PL in person!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun page and love your pumpkin!!
    Wow .... Week 37!!!! Omg! I got stuck in week 11 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE that page- I'm a huge fan of all things Disney so it just jumped out at me. But I love the way you made it Disney without resorting to the "typical" Disney elements. I hope that makes sense! It's so inspiring to me.

    And I love your Project Life pages - they inspire me so much when I sit down to art journal!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!