Thursday, November 15, 2012

Carta Bella Layout - Loving the Holidays

We have a really small family now, and Emma is the only little one.  But there is no excuse not to take group shots of friends and family while celebrating. 
 These photos of us crack me up every time I look at them.   My family makes fun of me when I pull out the tripod (used to be my Dad's, glad I got it), the external flash with the big round dome diffuser...but then hey, we got some great shots of us.  I also use a remote for my Canon camera.  Best thing ever.  Have used it so much.
 And banners...let's just say, I will never tire of them. 
 These colors are gorgeous, especially against the white paper, and for family photos like this as well.   This layout is up on Carta Bella's blog today with how I put the folded flower together


Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my how I love this page. Those banners are amazing and your snowflake is so awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just praised this over at 2p's! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG- I LOVE this- lovelovelove the garland!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore everything about this, Patricia!! Truly a gorgeous page!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome banner action!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow--this is FABULOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. every detail is gorgeous and the photos are so fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!