Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Thanksgiving Program

We saw a big difference in Emma at this year's Thanksgiving program at her pre-school. Last year she cried, and the only way the teachers calmed her down was by telling her there were cookies after the program. She stopped crying, looked up and asked if they were chocolate. This year was no bribing. She is growing up...
The Indians and Pilgrims practiced a few songs before the performance.
Parents had to go outside while they got ready...so I took some photos outside...love the teepees they had this year.
Dennis was still working, so he had to take a call...
Last year, the program was two days because the pre-school is a tiny old house, and kids, plus parents and grandparents wouldn't fit...but we squeezed in this year, and this was the best group shot I could get!  Emma to the far left...
I had to just get my focus point set up, lift the camera in the air, and shoot and thankfully got some keepers...
She was ready to transform back into a princess...
Sometimes, even if a shot comes out all wrong, I keep it...the expression on her face here reminds me of when she was a baby.  She and her friend kept telling me no pictures...I didn't listen ;)
I finally got her though...
Emma has been making some friends, so proud of her...this is her with one of her best friends.  They were so sweet and cooperated for me...priceless...just makes me smile.  This very clingy, we had to play with her on the playground, hold her non-stop, cried when we left the room child of ours is growing up...
Won't be posting again until next week after Thanksgiving.  

Blessings to all of you and your families...XOXO

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweetie! Wish you guys were closer because I'm positive Gracie and Emma would be great friends. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are all just beautiful! Emma is such a cutie! Sending warm wishes for a happy and wonderful Thanksgiving! {{BIG HUGS}}

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Thanksgiving to you and your amazing family, Patricia! I love these photos so much - they brought a great big smile to my face this morning. I am very thankful to have met you here in scrappy land!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome photos! Love the happy faces on all of them. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!