Friday, November 09, 2012

The Holidays are Here!

I have to be honest and say I feel that stress of the Holidays are here feeling as I go to the stores lately.   But I have to remind myself that Christmas is better if we keep it simple, plan, and enjoy the season as much as you can.  One thing I do like to do during the holidays is create, but I also like to see all the beautiful things others make.

So join PaperHaus for some fun giveaways, inspiration, and more starting December 1st.


Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on the simplifying the holidays! This year I started getting ready for the holidays early just to see what that would be like. So far it's been a better approach for me. One thing I DON'T like is all the stress around Black Friday. I couldn't care less about it, but for some reason it always FEELS like I should care more, so it creates a little bit of a stress storm for me. This year, I started shopping for everyone in late October, and just made a general list and stuck to it. I have a bunch of things stowed away now- all that's left to do is pick up a few odds and ends and wrap everything. I have to admit, it feels SO good to be immune from all the advertising and sales and things- I'm not very tempted because a lot of it is done. Now maybe I can enjoy December more.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!