Sunday, December 30, 2012

My Top 10

...I was going to say layouts, but I think I have favorites that aren't layouts too...so here's my favorite creations from this year!  

I had cut the Starbucks logo from a bag to make my own mask...no photo, and mostly made up of stamping.

I lose count of how many times I forget to get my clothes out of the dryer and have to put them on the fluff cycle, and a few other quirks about myself...I used those foam Jenni Bowlin stamps with paint, and then cut out the center.

My American Crafts guest designer work, all are a favorite, but this one is my most fave.
This was a canvas I did with Paper Issues and Gauche Alchemy...this may be my most favorite project all year.  It says Peace in Chinese.
My First Lily Bee project, another all time favorite of mine
This one just makes me happy.
My favorite Archie layout
This was one of the projects I did as a guest for Gauche Alchemy...all are my favorite, but my most fave is this funky layout.
One of the projects I did while I was on the My Scrapbook Nook design team - they closed this year...miss them!
And my last one and most favorite mini album of the year - Summer 2012 canvas Mini Album for Lily Bee

This was not easy to pick favorites and I've never approached any of my work this way.  I think it is a good idea to do and see what I {You} really like about your work.  One thing I notice is how very few of my layouts look the same.  I use lots of stamping sometimes and sometimes I don't.  Very eclectic, sometimes simple, sometimes busy...but always the focus on the photos or design.  More and more stitching was used.  And my top thing I noticed...I like to use color!

Now after posting this, this makes me want to be even more creative without any fear of messing up, and have more time to play and experiment.

Pin It!

34 comments:

  1. Oh, wow, these are great! I totally wasn't feeling creative at all today but just seeing these kicked something inside of me! I love your work, I really do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderfully creative - so many awesome details. Love your Lily Bee frame

    ReplyDelete
  3. All so gorgeous, but Beach Babe is my favourite out of them all. Happy New Year to you and your family xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all amazing! I can't even pick a favorite! LOVE them all!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wonderful way to recap 2012. Your work is always stunningly beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! I love all of your projects! Your Peace canvas in amazing. I love seeing everyone's best work in a single post. It's so much nspiration at once!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yup, so much diversity for sure. I have a strong feeling mine will look the same way when I compile my faves for the year. These are great, but honestly my personal favourite of your is that green one that was featured recently at sc. It was stunning :D It's been wonderful staying in touch with you Patricia. I miss the Nook too, but am so glad that it's been so easy to stay in touch thanks to FB and Instagram. Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love them all!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE THEM ALL TO PIECES!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful. I think the Pure Joy one is my favorite. I really like the fact that you mix things up, lots of stamping on some layouts, none on others...I think I operate in much the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Patricia these are all stunning! I love how they are all so different. You have such a sense of style and I love how you layer and detail! So inspirational! All the best for 2013!:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW times 10! Love them all (and then some) :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great collection of top projects. You mentioned that each one has a different "feel" to it, and I like that. I think that variety is good. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow wow!!!!!! You are crazy talented, Miss Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Also, I love the cute Christmas photo of your adorable family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Patricia,
    I am happy to met you this year. ANd I am happy to follow you again for the next. Thank you for your time and for the inspiration.

    Have a happy new year with your familiy and I can't wait to see some new pics with your crazy little girl in your next projetcts !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Carol, I am so happy to have met you too and so many others. It has been a great year meeting so many other creative people. Can't wait to see your gorgeous creations too!

      Delete
  17. Fabulous layouts ! I think my fave is the gray background LO too !

    ReplyDelete
  18. So much wonderful work.. the pure joy is my absolute favourite.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. These are all AWESOME Patricia!!! Love all the different projects! Can't say which one is my favorite, they are all fabulous! You rock girl!!
    Wishing you a very happy & creative 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. These are all so artsy, Patricia! Amazing work! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Lovely and creative top 10 projects, Patricia! I love them all!!!!! Happy New Year!!!! Wishing you and your beautiful family a 2013 filled with blessings and yours filled with lots of scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Each one is simply fabulous! What a tremendous year - and here's to even more creativity in 2013!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely layouts, wishing you a creative 2013 and at the same time saying thank you for all your nice comments this year.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my friend, this has been an awesome year for you!! Your creations are just magnificent and I am sure you will keep on stunning us with your amazing eye for design even in the year to come!!I LOVE your style Miss P!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. You rock, my dear friend!! Such a big fan of your work!
    Wishing you and your family all the best for 2013 and I hope to see much more of your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love your creations girl - just love you use of color!
    Happy creative New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  27. LOVE all the fun and detail you put into every project! Just wonderful Patricia! Happy New Year! :D

    ReplyDelete
  28. Love, love, love how you embellish your pages, Patricia! It looks so simple and random, but I know it takes both thinking and time:
    The Starbuck layout made me smile: Love the invitation!

    Have a happy new year, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Gorgeous projects!
    It's been so great "getting to know you" this year!
    Happy New Year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. fantastic projects, Patricia, as usual! :)

    ReplyDelete
  31. you have such a cool and funky style!! love that bubble one, it's so soft and pretty. Happy New Year my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  32. GORGEOUS creations!!

    ReplyDelete
  33. I looove them all, but the circle 'Pure Joy' layout is absolutely my fav. PERFECTION!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!