Sunday, December 30, 2012

Right Here, Right Now

A new Paper Issues theme is up and just in time for starting your Project Life for 2013 or finishing your 2012 album.  

Link up a project with our Right Here, Right Now theme.
Like Paper Issues on Facebook
Like NKat Designs on Facebook (she is our amazing sponsor)

So thrilled to have these amazing girls joining me on the Paper Issues Hop:
Patricia = You are Here

NKat is our sponsor for our prize of a 3 month Project Life subscription to her shop!  There's so many amazing small businesses in this industry.  She provided all of the girls on the hop with some of her product.  I received a huge bag of die cuts/embellishments.  The die cuts were a very nice thick cardstock with great texture.  The polaroid frames, labels, and banners made putting this week together super easy and fast.
Be sure to link up your projects for the Paper Issues Theme.

While you're there do some shopping...Cassie is always stocking the store.  There's no better place to shop.  Don't see something?  Just email her...Cassie is the best!  Get 20% off with my code:

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. this looks awesome girl!!!! love how you used your bits and pieces ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Project Life looks awesome as usual Patricia! Your photos are so beautifully expressive too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your Project Life pages- I especially love that typewritten journaling (journalling?). I'm starting to get the Polaroid frame bug, but trying to resist it because I know if I start wanting to make frames for each of my photos, I might be in deep trouble.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!