Tuesday, January 15, 2013

American Crafts Valentine's Tags

Hope everyone had a good weekend...I tried my best to see any peeks at the CHA show via Instagram and Facebook...but not as many this time.  Luckily, I found this wonderful lady.  I don't know her, but I love her for posting so many photos for those that can't go...and she posts A LOT!  Check out her photos here.  She has the days in sets to the right...CHA Day 1, 2 and 3 are three different sets. 

I love Valentine's...all the hearts, colors, arrows, flowers.  I pulled out my American Crafts XOXO goodies, mixed in some Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic ribbon and stickers, and had some fun making these.  
 I love that aqua with the pink...so pretty.  The Thickers are from the Soho collection.  I made these with people in mind...but Emma also helped decide who gets which tag...so this is the one she picked for herself...and she wanted it now!
 This one goes to our pet sitter.
 This one goes to Dad...since it's a little more masculine...all except for maybe the flowers ;)
 And this one is for Aunt Lisa...this one's my fave I think.
It has been dreary and rainy here now all last week and now this week...ready for a little sun to peek through.  Have a good one!

Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. very cute! love the stiching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those tags are adorable!
    It's not raining here, but freezing cold!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. these are SO totally cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are darling!! I love them, love how you can mix and match lines so good!
    We are behind you, I think you are sending the rain over here in a couple days:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, such pretty tags! thanks for sharing them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely wonderful tags, Patricia! They are so pretty and so filled with FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhh these are gorgeous!!!! I love love love that collection!! Thanks for the bloggy love Patricia!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!