Friday, January 25, 2013

Project Life 2013

{If you are here for the Carta Bella blog hop, please click here}

I learned so much by doing my first Project Life last year.  But I did hesitate and wonder if I should not do it again to see if I could capture all the memories without it, because I love to create and spend time on other projects.  But I decided, I finally got my PL groove going and it works for me.  So I'm still going to do weekly because it breaks down memories and little moments more and would be quicker for me to do than an entire month.  

So here goes...picked up an American Crafts album with 40% coupon at Hobby Lobby and decorated it with American Craft's Ready Set Go.
I freeze when it comes to covers and title pages...I feel like I haven't warmed up yet in creating to know what I want...but I usually pick my most favorite photos of us (which is why they are on my blog banner)...and coordinated with the Ready Set Go collection.
 I love the blue and the orange...I kept the page pretty simple and focused on design and color.
 I used the Silhouette sketch pens to make my journal card with the J.RR. Tolkien quote...I have always loved that quote and since it relates to my One Little Word (Time) it was perfect for the title page.  
Will have more Project Life to share soon...hope everyone has a great week.  Please leave a comment on the Carta Bella blog hop post, so you can have a chance to win any collection of your choice.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. I LOVE it- I love the way you put it together. Love the colors, too. What a great way to start the 2013 binder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful quote for your first page!
    And great photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Patricia!!! I am going to have to break out my sketch pens now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous, Patricia!! Love that Tolkien quote too.. great idea using the sketch pens!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOur PL rocks my world!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's a great first page Patricia! So crisp and great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful title page Patricia! Love love love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! love the colors! your cat is too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. GREAT cover! I have that SAME album for last year but realized I needed two...I had SO much! :) Working on a couple weeks for this year and will be all caught up--still need to do a title page but it will come!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!