Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Project Life, Week 1

I started on Week 1 on the back side of the title page...so the cutout there in the middle and the back side of the card with Emma and I holding hands, worked as is.  Love when that happens and you don't need to use another card.
I'm hoping to capture a little more of the details of life, traditions (like measuring Emma every year on her birthday and on New Year's day)...and using my DSLR more.  Trying to get the whole "big picture" of our lives better.
 I'm also being selective about photos and not including every single one, but sometimes there isn't a whole lot going on...so this week is just a one page spread...a lot happened on New Year's day...so the majority of the photos are from that day.  Emma going back to school, going to the dentist.
The cut out card and the one with us holding hands are Ready Set Go, but the rest is from Pink Paislee, with little bits from Lily Bee, Basic Grey and the flair is from Martha Bonneau's Etsy shop called Panda Eight Designs.

I don't have a huge space that a scrap in...but I did hit Target and Dollar Tree to help get more organized.  My stash and new product I use for PL, but I did separate a lot just for PL and so far I'm loving it.  Will post pictures soon...and it is part of my week 4 of PL...

Will have a Noel Mignon layout up tomorrow using the new Lasting Love kit...I couldn't resist digging into it!  Happy hump day!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Love it! I had a hard time doing 2 pages for last week, I should have done just 1 like you did...oh and thanks for linking up my shop :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so looking forward to watching this come together all year!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such great photos, cute embellies & inspiring as always!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Week 1 is documented--yay! I like the little, square photos--perfect size for PL.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WAY to go! I'm all caught up too--just need my album to put in for 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness! Your project life is off to a wonderful start for 2013, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your PL!! Great mix of colors and photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is fantastic. Thank you, as always, for the inspiration. I love the photos you choose- they are snapshots of your everyday, but they are always so lovely and tell a story (unlike my "here's a flower, here's the cat, I watched the sunset").

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!