Thursday, January 03, 2013

Soda Shoppe Kit from Noel Mignon

First of all...Happy New Year!  Wishing everyone a healthy and happy year...filled with lots more creativity!  

Now onto some scrappy news.  Available now and it is packed with goodness!  
The Soda Shoppe kit from Noel Mignon.  You can get yours here.

I am beyond thrilled that Noel, the owner of Noel Mignon, asked me to join the design team!  I have visited the forums, and have loved how friendly it is over there.  That and the kits being packed, full of well coordinated goodies, were right up my alley!  The kits are well worth the price!

I dug into this gorgeous kit and was just amazed at how well Noel has coordinated everything.  The kit was so well put together, I put this layout together in about an hour!  That rarely happens for me.   I'm up on the Noel Mignon blog today, so I would love for you to stop by.  

Here is my layout, of the two cutest little girls in the world ;) Emma and Merrin together at the zoo.
I really NEED more of those straws!  Wow...it adds such a nice touch, love that!
I used the Silhouette for the "you & me."

Hope everyone's year has started off well!  I've finished my Project Life for 2012...my first, very excited to accomplish such a huge task.  Will have Weeks 51 and 52 to share tomorrow.

Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. Wow! Gorgeous layout!!
    Love the colors and all the little elements!!
    That kit seems AMAZING!!
    Happy New Year!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats!!! That kit is GORGEOUS!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That kit is breathtaking and what you've done with it is nothing short of amazing. Congratulations and I wish the best for you in 2013!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh, that's BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new team! That kit does look amazing. Your layout is wonderful! Great layering and design!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Whoooot! Congrats! Love your layout and your new blog header :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations for the new Design team! Lovely looking kit and even more wonderful layout!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh CONGRATS to you! this layout is GORGEOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay, congrats. I know you will do wonderful things with NM. You already have! Beautiful page, Patricia.

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOWZA CONGRATULATIONS Patricia! You will be a great addition to Noel's team! The community over there is so nice too. I'm off to check out your blogpost.

    ReplyDelete
  11. congrats for your new DT...love your layout

    ReplyDelete
  12. Huge congrats on your new DT position!!! You totally rocked the kit! She's so lucky to have you. That layout is just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!