Monday, January 21, 2013

Today is a Good Day for Faux Snow - Lily Bee Layout

Ursula and I are up on the Lily Bee blog today.  We both live in areas where there isn't much of a Winter, so we decided to create a layout about what Winter is like for us.

When I saw the doilies from the Prim pattern paper, I thought...they would be the "faux" snowflakes on my layout.
Sprayed, splattered, and painted on some white mist.
 Pulled in colors from our still very colorful season. 
 And then added journaling about our crazy Spring like Winter weather.
Hope you get a chance to visit the Lily Bee blog to see Ursula's interpretation of her Winter season.

Hope everyone has a great week.  I'm just so happy to see the sun again after all the rain we've had. 

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Oh I super LOVE this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the product you used to represent snow! :)
    Very cool!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO beautiful! I love all the bits and pieces. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE it!! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow! love your layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovley pages and work you create!! My first time here, but I will be back.

    Thank you for ALL inspiration and details on your pages!!

    Eivor/Ejja
    www.eivor.blogg.se

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it.I have never thought of putting the snow faux on paper.I'm going to try it.Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christy. Would love to see.

      Delete
  8. Love your doilies and the design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!