Thursday, February 21, 2013

Carta Bella Blog Hop for February

Welcome to the Carta Bella Paper Design Team Blog Hop! Join the Design Team on our individual blogs as we share our current projects using Carta Bella Paper products. Follow the blog hop list below to hop from one blog to the next. ONE winner will be selected from EACH blog to receive a Carta Bella Paper collection kit of their choosing. To qualify for the drawing, please leave a comment on each corresponding blog. All comments are due by midnight EDT on Wednesday, February 28th to qualify. Winners will be announced on each blog on Thursday, March 1 to be sure to check back to see if you won!  GOOD LUCK!!

Patricia Roebuck   

And here's my layout to share that was used in the Carta Bella CHA booth using the new Well Traveled line.  This line is even nicer and richer in person.  As soon as I got it, I had this photo in mind.  It is a real steam engine at Dollywood.  Emma loves trains and had her sights on doing this first when we arrived at the park.  But what she had never experienced is how loud a real steam engine is!

 We loved the ride (the whistle really was super loud), she screamed and cried the entire of those "are we having fun yet moments."  Carta Bella has washi tape now!  The strips of trains are not from paper but one design of a 3 set of new washi tape with this line.
 I think this line was a huge hit at CHA.  I would not normally scrap with these colors, but I have since made a couple more projects with it.  Very easy to work with.  
And speaking of other projects, I had started this mini album in case I needed another project, but never filled it with I'm giving this away!  It is small...about 6x6 approximately.  The ribbon closure is sewn on.
And the pages are all stitched with different journaling cards inside.
Here's what you need to do: 
1) Leave me a comment to enter to win a current collection of your choice from Carta Bella.  
2)  If you want to win the mini album I made...and I'm giving away a full set of the new washi tape and a 6x6 pad from Well traveled!!  Just leave me a separate comment as to what you would use the mini album and/or 6x6 pad and washi for.  

Pin It!