Thursday, February 14, 2013

February American Crafts Blog Hop

Welcome to the American Crafts Loved Theme Blog hop!

I have a very girly, special moment layout to share with you.
I used the XOXO line and stamps to create this layout.  I stamped and white embossed all over the background, sprayed some white mist in the center, and then added the layers and the photo.
I had only one chance to snap this picture with my iPhone, and so glad I did...I wish I could freeze moments like this.
I mixed in some Dear Lizzy 5th & Frolic (the banner and the flower with the pearl) since it went so well with the XOXO line.
Thank you for taking the time to stop by on this Valentine's Day!  To spread a little more love to you, leave me a comment, and I will pick one winner to receive these AC goodies.  February 20th is the deadline to leave a comment.  Good luck!!

Here's the blog hop list:

Pin It!