Thursday, February 28, 2013

* Lily Bee Celebrates 4 Years *

Welcome to Lily Bee's 4th birthday blog hop celebration, where you get the gifts!

Four years ago, Kristen launched Lily Bee Design, went to her first CHA and the rest is HISTORY!
For details on how to be eligible to win, go here to the Lily Bee blog.

Lily Bee has several monthly challenges, and more chances to win, so check the Lily Bee blog throughout the months.

Now, I hope you’re prepared to be inspired! Take a moment to hop along to each designer’s blog:

Patricia Roebuck

And here is my layout to share for the celebration.  Because we are a Chinese-American family, we celebrate the Chinese New Year every year.  And this year, one of our local Chinese restaurants treated the community of Chinese Adoptive Families like royalty.  
When I scrap Chinese New Year photos, I usually choose red, of course.  But because of the colors from our clothes, theorange/red worked best as the background.  Hexagons are seen a lot in Asian architect, so I decided to cut my photos as hexagons, and then cut more hexagons from the new Destinations and Sweet Shoppe line.  Then added some hand stitching, buttons and jewels to layer on top.
I love the bold patterns and colors.  They worked so well for the theme of this layout.
Thank you for stopping by and celebrating with us!
Leave me a comment and one lucky winner will be selected to win these goodies.
Deadline for comments is Sunday, March 3rd, Midnight ET.
Good Luck!

Pin It!