Sunday, February 10, 2013

Paper Issues and Whisker Graphics

Welcome to Paper Issues "It's in the Bag" theme running from today, Feb 10th through Feb 23rd.


You should have arrived here from Sabrina's blog.  If this is your first stop, be sure to head over to Paper Issues to start at the beginning.  

Whisker Graphics is our sponsor for this theme!  They are giving away 2 spools of Divine Twine and a pack of 20 bitty bags for the winner's choice.  To be entered to win please visit the Whisker Graphics blog and leave a comment letting them know your favorite color of Divine Twine or what kind of Bitty Bag you like best.

Like Whisker Graphics on Facebook and tell them Paper Issues sent you.
Like Paper Issues on Facebook

I have a layout to share using Whisker Graphics Divine Twine and Bitty Bag.  My daughter and I both share a love for all pretty papers and embellies.  But when she used the tissue paper that came in my Paper Issues order as a jacket, she raised the bar of paper love.  So I used that photo of her with her "jacket" and the Paper Issues flair.  

"We Have Paper Issues & We Rock"
I used the Bitty Bag to hold a tag, then ran a piece of twine through it to the other end...I did the same thing with just tags on the other side, running the twine to the end.  Lots of Crate Paper Acorn Avenue...it fit perfectly with the retro kind of look I wanted.

Thank you for stopping by!
Be sure to visit the rest of the blog hop for more inspiration using Whisker Graphics:

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. GORGEOUS layout!!
    Love the layering, the papers and all the embellies!! Wow!!
    Your layouts are always FAB!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, emma is so darn cute! you are so lucky to have such a little ham!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute Layout !! I too have a daughter who loves to try and takeoff with my lovely scrapbook supplies LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one fab layout and your girlie sure knows how to rock those papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous! Where did you get that PI flare?!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that she made a jacket from Cassie's wrapping paper! Too cute! And such a fun layout for this photo, Patricia! Love the great use of the Whisker Graphics products and that you added in the Paper Issues flair button!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How *awesome*. I love all the "bits" included on this layout. Twine is sort of my last holdout- I know once I buy a spool, I will need every single color! (and how cute is that photo?!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh! I love how you used that flair!!! SO FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So cute! love the chevron flare.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute layout! Your daughter is ADORABLE! Great pic!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That photo is adorable! Loving all the tags too

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!