Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Project Life, Week 4

Week 4 had a lot of photos and journaling, so I did a 2 page spread for this week.
The left side...my typewriter ribbon finally ran out, so ordered more, and had to go back to more handwriting...was so glad when I got my ribbon order in!  The month date stamp is the new Amy Tangerine stamp...love it...took me a little while to figure out how to line up the dates...will be used a lot.
A few closeups...this is when Emma and I got are containers to organize and not only me, but her side of the room got cleaned up.
Using a lot more of my stash...and specifically brads and embellishments...everything fit in one album last year.  Will be great if it does again this year, but if it doesn't, I'll just get another album.
The right side - more brads and embellishments used...lots of new and old...
A few closeups...
Just ordinary days...then had a birthday party to go to, and included a couple of those photos as well.
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. looking good--WAY to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it- I love how every pocket looks well-thought-out and curated. Thank you, as always, for the great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many fun little embellishments you used! Loved seeing these pages! Looking forward to seeing your Disney pages- hoping you had a magical time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is amazing! i just love your PL your photos & fun embellies are just the best! i so need to get it more together & start ours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's so bright and cheerful--just what the doctor ordered on this snowy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your PL spread, it´s so colorful!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!