Monday, March 11, 2013

American Crafts and Panda Eight

Martha Bonneau's was one of my first scrappy crushes when I started scrapbooking.  Her style had a big impact on inspiring my style.  She stepped out of scrapbooking and design teams to adopt her daughter from China.  And now she is back to scrapbooking!  Martha has a great eye for design and an amazing style, and is now designing flair.  Her shop is called Panda Eight.   And if you haven't seen this yet, the new Paper Issues theme is Let's Have a Crafting A{Flair} which is sponsored by Panda Eight.  You can use code PAPERISSUES20 in the Panda Eight shop until March 23 to get 20% off your order.

I have a couple of layouts to share using some of Martha's flair.  This one uses the Office Themes flair and Home and Craft Flair.  I made this layout a little more funky and artsy because Emma wanted to paint my face, and then she wanted me to paint her face.  I snapped a picture before I had to wash it off as it was tightning on my face...the worst facial ever.  But we had fun.
I used all American Crafts for the rest of the layout.  Lots of Dear Lizzy with a mix of Yes, Please and My Girl...the big flower is from the mini album, I ripped the page out and used as is.  And a few older pieces from American Crafts, like the brad with all the hearts on it.
This next one uses the Vintage Fox Badges.  I kept this one kind of simple and modern using lots of the Yes, Please stitching templates.  All the Thickers and stickers are from the Yes, Please, except the red ones, which are from My Girl.
 And if you haven't seen my post from yesterday, I have another layout using Panda Eight flair.  You can check it out here.  

Have a great week!  Thanks as always for stopping by!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Loving your pages Patricia!! Absolutely fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You already know I am in love with all of these! You are too sweet and I can't thank you enough for your support of Panda Eight, thank you so much for being so supportive as I re-entered the world of scrapping ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are such a good mom letting her paint your face! :)
    I remember going on a home visit when I worked for Parents as Teachers and I had brought shaving cream for a sensory activity. The dad really got into it with his son and had a blast. I know kids love these experiences :)

    Totally adorable flair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful pages, I am especially taken with that first one. Loving the splotches/splatter and drips, perfect for that great photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your pages! The background on the first page is so perfect with your photos. Thank you for the heads up about the flair. I'll go check it out. Going to join as a follower of your blog too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are FANTASTIC Patricia!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. these are beautiful & super cool- love the flair!! & i'm thrilled to hear she's scrapping again too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love both of these Patricia!! Such a fun use of the Flair Buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable!!
    I love love love the splashes of colour on the face-painting layout!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your layouts are fabulous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are both different and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!