Wednesday, March 06, 2013

American Crafts Layouts

Hello, Everyone!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I am feeling under the weather.  My husband had Emma because I had planned to go to a weekend long crop, but came home early and slept!  Between working hard and the Disney World trip, it's all catching up with me.

I have lots of American Crafts layouts to share with you today.  The first two were for their blog using the new Lucky Charm collection.  I have since gotten into all of the collections, and have to say all three of the new lines I LOVE!  The embellishments are some of my favorites.

Love the Lucky Charm collection for beach photos like this.
And then this layout is more of a vintage feel using Lucky Charm as well.  I had printed an extra of this photo of Emma at 18 mos, when she first discovered taking pictures with the phone ;) And it was a nice discovery to find...so had to scrap it.

This was one of those layouts, I wasn't happy with, and re-did it a little, and then finally just let it go!
And the next two layouts were for posting in galleries for American Crafts.  Both scrapping Disney World photos.  This one is a mix of Yes, Please and Lucky Charm, mostly Yes, Please.
 I couldn't believe how great these photos came out.  I had never used the Bulb mode on my camera.  And since we had the view, I had to try it.  Next time I will remember my tripod.  We stacked the furniture and some boxes, set the camera on Bulb - ISO 100, F21 (for the fireworks, stopped up (or to a smaller number) several for just the Epcot shot)...I varied how long I left the shutter open...most of these were for about 30 seconds.   I did use my remote, because I didn't want to touch the camera at all.
Here's the actual photos...I need another excuse to try this again!  I love how smooth and soft they came out.
And my last layout is a mix of DSLR and iPhone photos from our last day walking in the rain at Epcot...it was so nice!  We had a blast.
 I really like the Yes, Please letter stickers that look like stamps and then I also used the Yes, Please letter stamps for "Epcot."  This layout uses a mix of all three of the new American Crafts collections:  Yes, Please, My Girl, and Lucky Charm.
I have lots of Project Life photos to take and will post soon.  As always, thank you for taking the time to stop by.  Hope everyone has a great week!

Pin It!

14 comments:

  1. So sorry you are not feeling well! I hope you feel better soon! thanks for sharing these fun layouts! I really enjoy seeing how you use all those small embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layouts, my favorite is the second one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All such great pages! AC really had fabulous lines this release.
    I went to a weekend crop and worked on a Florida trip album. I also did a "room with a view page" :)
    I am so sorry you missed your crop and aren't feeling well.
    Hope you feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are ALL amazing!!! I love those photos too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those fireworks photos turned out great, as did ALL the layouts. I really like the soft, pastel colors of these products, and it's great to see how you used them in layouts with a variety of themes. I feel like these collections are so versatile.

    Sorry to heart that you're not feeling well. Hope you'll feel better soon. Rest up & take good care of yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. GORGEOUS layouts...as always!!
    I so love the way you combine everything: colors, papers, embellies...
    WOW!!
    Hope you're feeling better!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. orgeous!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. all of your photos are fantastic- LOVE LOVE them! your layouts always rock too! sorry to hear you're under the weather- rest more & feel better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love ALL your layouts! They are so pretty and beautiful @ the same time. For your first layout I have similar pictures of Gabby, I just didnt know what to do with them and now you've given me some inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All stunning Patricia!! Such a great use of all the new lines and fun embellishments!! Hope you are feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello Patricia,

    I really love the second layout in this serie. The "eye" (regard in frech) of your girl is just incredible. She is very cute and both of you are lovely.
    Great embellishements too, I love everything on this project.
    Have a good day !

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE your beautiful layouts!! I love the beach layout using Lizzy - I'll be trying that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa. Can't wait to see what you do!

      Delete
  13. I know I'm late to the game, but WOW- these are stunning. And those photos of Epcot made me literally *swoon*. Those are breathtaking. Your Disney photos and pages make me excited for our trip! The last few times we went I wasn't really taking as many photos or writing down as many small details because it all felt the same but now I'm really motivated to remember all the special moments and capture them as they happen. Thank you for that!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!