Friday, March 22, 2013

Easter Treats | Lily Bee Pinwheels

Happy Friday, Everyone!  All this week on the Lily Bee blog, the team has been making some gorgeous projects with the new Pinwheel collection.  Today I finish the week off with...Pinwheels.  I love them, and had to make these little treats for Emma and her bests friend for Easter.
You can see how I put these together on the Lily Bee blog today here.
Loving the brand new Lily Bee embellishments with the three new collections collections.  I used one of the brads and badges here from the Pinwheel collection.  Such a beautiful, Spring collection. 
 Lily Bee is sharing more Spring and Easter projects all next week.

Hope you have a great weekend.  Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. These are so lovely!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness- these are SO beautiful! I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooow!! These are gorgeous!!
    Looove the pinwheels, the colors, ...everything!!
    The little eggs or M&M's ? look yummy.
    The kids are gonna LOVE these!!! Awesome!!
    Have a great weekend! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! love those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Love the washi tape on the canning jar lids. The girls are going to love them!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are too cute Patricia!! I love the way you layered the Pinwheels and the Flair Buttons in the center are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so pretty, Patricia! I love the soft, spring color scheme and the edging on the pinwheels gives them such a special touch. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. how TOTALLY cute are these?!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable project, Patricia! I love the colors so much! Your creativity always astounds me, my friend! Are you ready for Easter? Can you believe that it is almost here already. I am really taken by how quickly time is flying by these days!!!! Happy Easter, to you and your wonderful family!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!