Friday, March 29, 2013

Lily Bee Blog Hop

Welcome to the Lily Bee blog hop!  You may have seen a couple of our new design team’s projects on the blog already but we thought it’d be fun to showcase the talents of our fabulous design team by doing a blog hop!
6a014e86b0613b970d017ee41c06bc970d-800wi

Our blog hop continues with this week's theme of Spring / Easter projects! We’re excited to be working with the following designers for the next year! They have created many inspirational projects using our new collections, so make sure you stop by each of their blogs to see their work and leave them some love and then head back over here for a chance to win some Lily Bee Design product of your own!
Patricia Roebuck (you are here)

GIVEAWAY!
Sweet-Shoppe-Badge
Lily Bee is giving away a Sweet Shoppe paper pack! 
Go to the Lily Bee blog to see how to win!

So excited and thankful to work with Lily Bee and this amazing team!
 
 I used both Pinwheel and Sweet Shoppe for this cute little card.  I love the grey and black accents in the collections, so I added stitching in black and added the black chevron ribbon.
Thank you for stopping by and good luck in the blog hop!  Happy Easter!  Have a great weekend!

Pin It!

33 comments:

  1. I love it! I love the colors and the strawberries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! The colors are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card just makes me smile. Soo pretty! I'm so excited to be designing with you again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just love this Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous color combo!! Love that pinwheel flower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is too beautiful! Just everything about it is lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How stinkin' cute!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. The black red and green look great. I'm surprised I noticed it because your CAT is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card! I love the height and the black stitching, and so fun to have the cherries hanging down from the rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the card!! The colors are great together. Love the flower

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that rosette!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These colors are making me excited for warmer weather!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your card design is nothing short of lovely!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice pinwheel flower with berries - it reminded me that summer will come soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Sweet card! Fun use of the Lily Bee products, and I love the touches of black with the stitching and chevron ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I really like how you added the stitching and ribbon to pick up the motifs in the collection!
    ~Natalie (QSOgirl)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love the card! The Hello Sunshine and the pinwheel are so cool! The black and white brings out the colors of the card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute card, Patricia! I love the stitching on it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. wow fabulous card! Love the rosette on there!

    ReplyDelete
  20. What a sweet card!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous card!!
    Love the embellies, the color combo and that big ribbon is
    a really nice touch!! wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your card.....so fun and cheerful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Beautiful card. Love your rosette.

    ReplyDelete
  24. oh my I love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  25. I simply love everything about this card from the stitching on it, to the ribbon bow, to the darling chipboard strawberries, and the background just draws your eye in to look at this card that just would make my day to receive!! Thank you so much for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  26. That rosette is so cool! Did you use a die? I think the edge is what I like about it?...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lynda! I did use the Silhouette to cut it. Sometimes I make my own. This one was a design by Lori Whitlock.

      Delete
  27. Lovely card, and the stitching is such a great touch. Love the ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Fun! The colors are great and the "hello" paper is so very friendly! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Bright and cheerful tag! I'm loving the new Lily Bee products.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Patricia, your card is fun and fabulous! I love how you used the rosette!!!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Such a happy, fresh and pretty card, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!