Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Project Life, Week 6

Hello everyone!  Another Project Life week to share.  This was the week of packing and getting everything ready for our trip to Disney World.
We were going to be gone for 7 days, and I had a lot of scrapbooking work to do.  Making the projects, taking the photos and editing, writing and scheduling posts, plus packing and getting ready for the trip.  It was crazy.  I took a picture of the blog posts I had scheduled, and then after I took this, there were a few more I had to add...crazy!  And then Mardi Gras, Valentine's, and Chinese New Year all the week of the 10th, more craziness!  I did start this week before we left up to the baby turtle we found in our yard.  The night before we left, started our Chinese New Year celebration with the adoptive families in our community.
  I had to include the doily heart Emma made for me.  So I slipped it into a smaller protector.
I did add bulky embellishments last year for PL, but I'm already adding more to this one, and wanted to include the necklace from the generous Trey Yuen restaurant.  I did add a little more adhesive to hold it.  Used the Scotch ATG gun to hold it down and then added some tape to the top.  The restaurant treated us so well.
 And then Friday and Saturday were travel days...Saturday we made it to Disney World and stopped at Downtown Disney first...huge mistake since Emma's wantitis is worse than ever.  I journaled this on here, but next time, we will shop at some of the Magic Kingdom and Epcot shops we came across that had the same things, and hopefully get out without breaking the bank ;)  Lots of luck there I know!
Have a great week!  More Project life to share soon.

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Great PL pages!!
    Love the doily :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking really good--finishing up last week today--WOOHOO!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you added that necklace in! Your PL spreads are always so gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great PL installation. You go girl!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your PL spread! Emma is so sweet to make you a doily heart!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so inspiring. I love all the different elements you included (the doily, the beads, the different snips from websites) but it all comes together so beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!