Monday, March 25, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 7 and 8

Hey, Everyone!  I have Project Life weeks 7 and 8 to share with you today.

Week 7 we were in Disney World!
I decided to keep this week simple, because I will be doing another separate Project Life style album of the entire trip.  While we were there, I used Evernote to write down everything we did that day.  I'm so glad I did, otherwise it would be a blur.  I copied those and printed them out.
I have a few insert pages...we celebrated Chinese New Year and Valentines also this week, so included the "red" envelope and the card Emma got me.
I love how this came out with the photo and the recap of the day.
A few closeups...

I had the space, so I scanned one of the autographs to add a little more fun to it. 


And here's week 8...back to ordinary life...so more of the little details of day to day.  I used Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic...can't get enough of that line...a few bits of others, but mostly 5th and Frolic.
Emma loves picking flowers and giving them to me...so I've been drying them and adding them.
Lots of little memories...and I'm including more of "me."  I love how the top right pocket came out, my favorite.  And I love this week, because I included all of us in it as well, even Archie!
A few closeups...




Paper Issues has a new theme, "Up in the Clouds."  3 lucky winners get a chance to win some amazing Some Odd Girl stamps.  Link up your "cloud" projects, old or new, and be sure to enter to win!
Do some shopping at the Paper Issues Store getting 20% off using code PATRICIA
Pick up this "lucky" anchor roller stamp while you're there.  
This week is also the start of the Noel Mignon Spring Fling Crop!  A Challenge everyday and games.  Check out the blog for the challenges everyday, and link up what you make in our Facebook group!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful pages! You soo lucky you could visit a Disney World!

    http://vformat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Patricia! I love how you chose to do your journaling for the Disney pages- just little snapshot words of what you did for the day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking REALLY awesome Patricia! I like that you are doing a separate but similar album for you trip--CLEVER idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I LOVE these pages- so many great ideas. My local Joann was supposed to get 5th and Frolic in stock but it's not there yet. I've seen all of it online and have bits of it, but I was looking forward to seeing the collection in person and getting more :) Oh well, more to look forward to!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really love your pages, so many layers and little details! I get so much inspiration on how to dress up my own! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love these two weeks, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so much fun... loving all the details of your Project Life!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!