Wednesday, March 27, 2013

What's Up with This?

Good Morning!  I want to share my last layout as the guest this month with Love My Tapes. 
I used the red and black diagonal tape and the wood grain tape. I experimented more with colors. The red in the tape had some orange in it so I used complimentary  colors.  More details on the Love My Tapes blog. 



I am blogging by my phone and hoping my computer comes back with the last several weeks of photos and other info I realized I didn't back up.  I have always been so good at backing up but you never know when your computer will die.  I am lost without my computer. So many things I can't do. 
Thanks for stopping by. Wish me luck with my computer. 


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. fun title and layout!
    Oh, bummer about the computer!
    That is so frustrating!!
    I hope you get it back soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER good luck with the computer. Seriously. Argh!

    I LOVE this layout. Love the photos, love the colors, love that beautiful layered flower in the middle (so cool!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. on no! i hope all is ok with your computer!!! Love this layout and the title cracks me up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous layout!!
    Love the color combo!!
    Cute title!! So funny! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, I love the energy of this page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did an awesome job for your Guest Designer spot Patricia!! Such a fun use of the tapes and the OA line! And I love the misted Circle mask on your page! Hope your computer comes back with all of your data in tact!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. so sad about you computer! hope it gets back soon! ;) GREAT fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this page Patricia and congrats on your GDT spot! I featured you today on the PI blog :) http://paperissues.blogspot.com/2013/04/whats-up-with-this.html
    - Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  9. what IS kitty playing with, anyway?
    congrats on your feature at PI! i'm a little obsessed with LMT, so i've been busting out my stash too... your embellies here are SUPER fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a robot bug!

      Delete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!