Monday, March 04, 2013

Winners from Carta Bella and Lily Blog Hops

Carta Bella Blog Hop Winners

The winner of a Carta Bella collection of your choice is:
* Teresa *
Congrats, Teresa!  Email me the Carta Bella collection of your choice along with your address to me at patriciaroebuck@bellsouth.net.

The winner of the Carta Bella Mini Album (made by me) and the washi tape is:
* Denise *
Congrats, Denise!  Email me at patriciaroebuck@bellsouth.net with your address and I'll get this to you!

____________________

Lily Bee Blog Hop Winner

* Mary Mac *
Congrats, Mary Mac!  Email me at patriciaroebuck@bellsouth.net with your address, and I'll get these goodies out to you!

Pin It!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!