Thursday, April 18, 2013

Everyday Summer Days - Noel Mignon


I got to play with Julie's awesome sketch from yesterday, and here's what I came up with.

Lindsey Dixon started a conversation in the Facebook group on whether or not you are a planner or a wing-it type of scrapper.  I used the sketch as a start, but the rest was winging it.
 I scaled it down...using that gorgeous map paper from Webster's Pages.  I planned on using these geometric Christmas trees to replace the circles in the sketch, but by accident, I loved how they looked together like this.
 Then I picked the photos...these couldn't have been more perfect...I'm ready for the pool to be warm enough because the weather sure is heating up.
 I replaced the circles with other embellies...I am always floored by the amazing variety of embellies and paper that Noel packs in these kits.
Hope you get a chance to play with this kit and sketch...have a great week!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. This is so cute!! Love all the details!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout! I really like how you used those trees!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a "wing it" scrapper, But I love to use sketches, too! Your page is so pretty! I just love your style!! And I am looking forward to summer, like you! It will be here before we know it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!
    I am a planner who "wings it" for some parts.
    I have a basic plan when I start out. But when it comes to embellishing time, I just kind of start adding and see where it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout. Love the colours and embellies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This layout is so pretty, love that you've captured this slice of life and I really love that kind of windmill looking element, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the layered title work--just WONDERFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful layout Patricia. Love the colors, clusters, layering and the adorable picture. Great work as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fabulous page Patricia!! Love those cute photos and such amazing layering and fun use of the embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is absolutely gorgeous, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the way you used that map paper and the way everything just pops off the pink so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!