Friday, April 19, 2013

Guest for Stuck? Sketches

Need a little inspiration to get you going.  Sketches really do help.  I have a layout based off of a sketch from Noel Mignon yesterday.  And today is my last layout as guest for Stuck? Sketches.  Stop by their blog to see the sketch and try it out

I pulled out the fabulous October Afternoon Midway for this.  October Afternoon has always been one of those companies that I will just about buy everything from every line.  I mixed in some American Crafts, Crate Paper, and Studio Calico, but mostly October Afternoon.
 And this is another layout added to my Disney World Project Life style album.  I'm mixing in layouts, like this one, with it.  Oh, and the pink mist on the arrow and splatters is from October Afternoon as well, same line.  The most gorgeous pink color I have used.
Prayers and thoughts to all the families affected by so much loss recently
Hoping we can enjoy our families and friends a little more this weekend!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. Love the Midway line! I only wish I could find more than a few pieces somewhere! You did a great job with it! So much great layering!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Fantastic layers of color/watercolor/paper. I'm pinning it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a joyful layout! I really like the banners behind--EYE catching!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout- the colors, the banners, the photos, the splashes of colors... it's really wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the fun layering and the adorable use of the Midway collection, Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing lo Patricia!! Enjoy your beautiful family. I am so happy the horror seems to be over.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your layering is amazing, Patricia! Another gorgeous creation! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really beautiful. And colorful layout !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks Patricia for the warm comments. I also picked up a copy of Create Embellish, loved your layout "Emma" on page 72, mind if I use it as inspiration? Anyway, love this layout too. The paper is awesome, I have some of it somewhere. The picture is great. Love your black and white. My black and white prints never come out this good. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a huge OA fan too and hoard everything from them! Love your page! The layering, the design, the combination of pp and colors ... It's all just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love how you used the white and have a pop of color around the edge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!