Monday, April 08, 2013

Guest for Stuck?Sketches

Happy Monday...already?!  

I am joining the Stuck?Sketches girls for April.  Here is my first layout based on this sketch.
I used lots of Crate Paper and Soho from American Crafts.

I love this photo of Emma in her ballet class and she gets so excited when she is the leader.
So I made this very frilly.  I cut out butterflies from the background with the Silhouette...then masked and blended ink around the edges, backed them with pattern paper, and then pop dotted the cut out butterflies.
This is an Instagram photo.  And the new theme for Paper Issues is Instalove.  So if you have a layout using an Instagram or a mobile phone photo, link it up!!
Stop by the shop for some new items...more new ones always arriving.  Use code PATRICIA for 20% off your purchase.


Pin It!

10 comments:

  1. This is so, so sweet, pretty and girly, Patricia! I love your layering and butterflies. This brings back so many memories of my daughter dancing at Emma's age (she's still dancing at age 12). :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Patricia- this is BEAUTIFUL. *swoon* So much I love about this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Patricia! Those butterflies are FAB! So many great details!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo so pretty! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. : .) this makes me think of that butterfly song...Wings http://youtu.be/vZKd4zJh21M.

    great interpretation of the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable page Patricia! Love all of the CP you used on this one and the cute caption in the talk bubble!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the special Patricia toucheson this. I can spot your pages from a mile... I' not sure how, except tey are awesome!! What a cute moment to scrap!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, Patricia, this is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!