Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 12, 13 and 14

Still keeping up with PL...sometimes I get about 3 weeks behind...I try not to get more than that.  It doesn't take long to just focus on one week, so after I watch one of my fave TV shows, I head to the scrap room to knock a week out at a time.

(Regarding products that I use, please see my disclosure at the bottom of my blog)  

I recently bought a lot of Glitz, Elle's Studio, and Jenni Bowlin.  This spread uses some of that and some from my stash.  This was the week we went to see Yo Gabba Gabba...Emma didn't know quite what to think!  I remembered more of the songs than she did ;)
Week 12:
 More from my stash and a few new things, Crate Paper Maggie Holmes..I bought just about all of the paper, and the die cuts.
Week 13:
Sometimes new supplies aren't always the best...I pulled lots of old and current American Crafts to do the next two weeks and they are my faves.  The patterns and colors are so easy to work with and fit in with the mood of the weeks, with Spring and Easter.
 Week 14:
Easter morning...priceless as usual.  Emma loaded all of her goodies into the bag she got, plus put on the new rainboots from EB...and we headed to church...hilarious.  Then we went to Mississippi to spend with friends, so thankful for them.  
So the majority is American Crafts with a little October Afternoon, Freckled Fawn, Studio print and cut files, Glitz, and Panda Eight and Paper Play Studio flair sprinkled here and there.  Recognize some of the Dear Lizzy Neapolitan...perfect for Easter/Spring spread.
 I LOVE LOVE that picture of Emma by the chalkboard we painted in the hallway...the at looks more like art...LOL but priceless.  I used the Studio Calico speech bubble mask again.  I could use it on every PL spread...love it!
I think the more I do PL, the more I like it...so glad to have this documented!

Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. love your spreads girl, they are so bright and fresh and happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So spring! Emma is SO cute! Love these pages. Makes me want to start documenting again (taking a break because my heart's not in it... I miss my Delilah :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are the prettiest, happiest PL spreads I've seen.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love how the focus is on your HAPPY beautiful girl--looks like a FUN week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a great spring-like feel to these spreads. I love the photo of Emma with the Easter dress and rain boots--so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Patricia! You do such an amazing job with PL!! I just love looking at all of your pages, and they make wonderful memories for you and your family!! I love that photo of Emma in front of the chalk board, too!! I just came from Michelle's blog and she posted her PL pages, too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ahhhhh - I LOVE everything about your PL! Would you consider doing a video flip through? Please, pretty please :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love all the little details on your PL spread! Oh...Emma is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with your PL! What a precious memories you are creating.. Wish I had the discipline it takes... You sure inspire me to try! :-)

    And thank you SO much for your sweet congratulations! It means a world to me ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's so much fun looking at your project life pages Patricia! All the little details you add are so cute! Love your daughters adorable easter boots and that rabbit playing card - awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!