Tuesday, April 02, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 9 and 10

Hope everyone had a great weekend.  Emma is back in school today.  Loved having her home and not being on a schedule, but it's time to get back to routine.  

And thank you for the comments, I'm hoping to return those comments soon...I needed a little break from technology.  But I am glad to say I have my computer back and all my data with it!  Cannot say enough how impressed I am with the Apple store and how fast they were.  Been backing up constantly since having my computer back ;)

Here's week 9...one night while watching TV, all the cards I cut from my stash, I sorted them into colors, since that is how I like to work...and it's been great.  This week was a lot going on, but not a lot of photos, so just a one pager.
Love that Studio Calico chevron and speech bubble mask.  And I will be using them more with PL, because I love the speech bubbles to add text to them...a nice change and something a little different for journaling.
 Week 10...I am hitting that plateau of Project Life again, and know that it means I need to change how I do it in some kind of way.  I loved the G design and decided to start using them again, very different so slowed me down a little.
 I had to include Emma' artwork instead of putting it in a folder...just makes my day.  And we had been sick for a few weeks...documented that...
 Used the speech bubble mask again...my new love.  Just ordinary life details...although that Amaryllis is very significant.  It was one my Dad grew and we got some of the bulbs for our garden.  We call it the "Pete" Amaryllis.
 First time chalking this season, and I got to go see Oz with my scrap friend, Tonia!  It was soo good!
Have a great week and hope to visit blogs soon!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. you.are.brilliant♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE these pages. I love the colors and the different embellishments and how it's all pulled together so perfectly. I especially love that you included Emma's contribution to Project Life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the stamping and cuts in this week--WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your PL pages, Patricia! Thanks for the little peak into your life!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great PL pages, I love your use of masks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These look great, Patricia! I love that you include your daughter's artwork.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are doing so well keeping up the PL, Patricia!
    I don't think I could have the discipline.
    It will be such a treasure for your family in the future.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!