Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Studio Calico Pop Off the Page

If you have never signed up for one of Studio Calico's classes, you should.  And here's why, you not only get the class information, you are part of a separate message board to share and ask with the instructor and others in the class, you get a small kit mailed to you, printables, and Silhouette cut files.  For me, the best part is, I can go at my own pace and refer back to the information any time.

If you have wanted to learn more about layering on your layouts, plus all of the above, you will not be disappointed in signing up for the May class called Pop Off the Page 2.  Jen Jockisch will be your instructor...if you have followed Jen and loved her style, that right there alone is worth the class.  Jen is amazing and has been one of my first scrappy crushes.  I was floored, honored, nervous beyond nervous to be asked to be a contributor.  Thank you again to Studio Calico and Jen.

Here is a sneak of my project.  You can see two of the cut files and two of the print and cut files from this sneak.
Today is the last day to sign up...so if you were thinking of doing it, do it now; if you weren't sure, seriously consider doing this particular class.  I took the first Pop off the Page, this is the sequel...my absolute favorite.  Hope to see you in class!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. How cool, Patricia!
    Congratulations! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh that is so cool!!! CONGRATS! I have never taken a class there, but you sure do have me wanting to now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry I missed signing up for this one, but will be on the look-out for next time! Your sneak looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!