Thursday, May 02, 2013

Carta Bella Work to Share

Lots of Carta Bella to share with everyone.  All of these collections can be found at Scrapbook.com.

Here's my work with the So Noted collection.  This was also my first layout using Disney World photos I did right after the trip, which I thought was positively perfect for ;)  LOL!  Emma meeting Mary Poppins and Bert.  One of her first favorite movies.
I used one of Julie Balzer's The Crafter's Workshop masks for the background.  I first sprayed white Studio Calico mist directly on cardstock background, then I used a distress ink and tool to rub the on the mask for a soft look.
 I layered and got creative with the stickers in this collection for this layout, which is now part of my Disney World album.
A card using lots of paper from 6x6 pad.
And now some Cool Summer work.  The collection has lots of stickers and some papers that are very summer themed, but as you can see from some of the papers here, there are still lots of basic patterns.  I went with the theme and a little of my own style to document Emma's first experience with the ice cream truck.  So glad I got these pictures.  I added some hand stitching of my own and with the American Crafts templates.
Such a cute collection...I decided to make some small summer reading bookmarks, which I knew Emma would be excited about and has already claimed the one with the bicycle.
Emma's bookmark ;) Besides machine stitching and the ribbons, I think the only thinig I added to these were the Studio Calico mistable suns and clouds.
 This collection comes with brads to used one here. 
 Cute cards that can be fussy cut from the pattern papers.

One sophisticated collection and one cute collection...hope you enjoyed see them used and check them out at Scrapbook.com.

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Wow- each and every one of these are amazing!! I really love the flow of the design of your first layout :)

    xErin

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful! I love them all, the layouts are so sweet! LOVE Mary Poppins, and I love all the layers and elements you include on your cards and tags. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEKKKKK OMG all of these are fabulous! I am loving all those colors together! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All beautiful projects Patricia!! I LOVE that Cameo paper in the background of your Mary Poppins layout!! So, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been busy friend! Love all your projects, specially the bookmarks, I can see why the one with the bicycle is Emma's favorite, so darling! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow! You shouldn't be allowed to post this much beauty in the same post! I am feeling high!

    Gorrrrrrgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! SO much eye candy!! I absolutely love everything! The colors are terrific and the images are adorable. Happy Scrapbooking Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable projects Patricia!! Love the Mary Poppins page (she's one of my favorites too), but the card and bookmarks are fab too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never worked with Carta Bella - and you are making me want to go buy some! Awesome work!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!