Thursday, May 16, 2013

Flower Pots with American Crafts

Lately I have loved making projects other than layouts, cards or even minis...it is a nice break.  And it is a nice creative push.

These little cuties were up on the American Crafts blog Tuesday with the how-to.  I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I got the assignment.  Emma helped me pick out the tubs...and it was funny because when "she" told me what kind of flowers and that she wanted a bee...I said, "Emma, we thought the same thing!"
One is for her and one is for me...that's what Emma says anyway...they both sit in the two windows on either side of the kitchen sink.  I know this sounds cheesy...but they "make my day" to see them everyday!  And no watering!  Just a little dusty...LOL!

So when I bought the tubs, I also had in my mind a little watering can with the same flowers for the teacher appreciation gifts.  So made up smaller versions for the teachers for last week.
Hope you get a chance to make these soon...they really do add some "happy" in your day!

Pin It!

12 comments:

  1. So cute! Emma already has a crafting mind ;) I bet it makes you day to see them I know it would make mine. I am sure the teachers loved theirs. AND yes the best part is no watering lol

    Steph
    scrappyrae10.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are crazy fabulous! So sunny and happy. Great project.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such an AWESOME project--totally LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute and cheery project. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are super cute Patricia!! What fun for home dec pieces, and I love that little bee too!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are precious! I love that they don't require water. That's my kind of flower! lol

    ReplyDelete
  7. These added happy to my day. Such a fun, cheerful, beautiful project, Patricia! Lucky teachers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such FUN projects!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are just so awesome!!!
    I have noticed that I have been doing more than just layouts for design team assignments the last few months. Whereas in the past I just felt comfortable doing layouts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This must be the cutest thing I've seen in a long time! Soooo creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is so very creative! LOVE them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!