Wednesday, May 08, 2013

Mother's Day Cards - Lily Bee

Happy Hump Day!  I have some Mother's Day cards on the Lily Bee blog today, along with the super talented, Cindy Liebel.

I made two:  One cute, and one pretty.  I couldn't resist these little elephants I got from the Silhouette store.  The 6x6 tiny tablets were perfect for these cuties.  
I kept the design simple, so in a light ink I stamped a repeating (I {heart} U Mom) on the background.
This one is more pretty and traditional.  Although, my personal favorite is the cute elephants...this one would typically be appropriate for an adult (I'm just too much of a kid).  This is one I would have given my Mom for sure...I probably had her in mind for this one and Emma giving me the other one ;)

I used a shaped card for this one layering a smaller pattern paper piece on top.  See more details on the Lily Bee blog and see more inspiration from Cindy
Have a great day!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. That first card just makes me smile! Those elephants with their heart shaped ears are just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! Those elephants are so precious with their heart-shaped ears. I love these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are both adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. so cute! love those elephants :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those elephants are so cute, and I like the second one too. Great job Patricia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both of these are fab, Patricia! Love the cute look and the pretty look...and those Elephants are so adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh love both! Those elephants are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are SO beautiful- those elephants are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!