Friday, May 10, 2013

Project Life, Weeks 15, 16, and 17

(Winner of the Scrapwerk Magazine is:  Monique!  Congratulations Monique...I know you will love it!)

One more week left of school, and Emma is out for the Summer!  Cannot believe.  She will go to summer school...but that is only for two weeks and half days.  I'm hoping to make it a fun summer for her, so getting scrapping done while I can ;)  I will be slower at returning comments, but I'll get there!

I have Week 15 of PL - A lot of little moments...so glad I take the pics with my iPhone.  And yes, that is a green smoothie...I will tell you, it may not look appetizing, but it is delicious...Kale, Orange Juice, Banana, ground flax seed, ice.  You taste more of the orange juice and banana...I know you don't believe me ;)  And I was surprised that Emma let me have that Angry Bird invite!  But I thought it would so cool to look back on...it so popular, especially with the kids.
 Week 16 - more little moments...week 15 and here...she took the photo of her ghostie with my phone and put on Instagram herself while going to ballet...crazy girl.  More smoothies...chocolate protein, and our trip to the Strawberry patch...I love that photo...will have to scrap it too!  I used a lot of the kit items from the Pop Off the Page 2 class from Studio Calico for this one.
 Week 17 - I got into my new Lily Bee and the Hello tag is from Cosmo Cricket.  This was a pretty hellacious week, as my Scrapfest friend, Stacy would say.  And one thing I do include in PL is the bad too...and what I love about it...it is kind of my journal.
HAPPY HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to EVERYONE!  I hope you know how much you are all appreciated.  Have a great weekend!

PS - I have the Disney World Project Life album finished...just waiting on ink to add a few more photos...will be posting next week!

Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Great project life pages! I always admire all those little goodies you use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your pages always inspire me so much Patricia!!! The colors are awesome! I am especially loving your kitty photos this time!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the 2 pix of Ghostie. Maybe Ghostie will have his own mini album someday! :)

    Have a Happy Mother's Day on Sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute PL pages!
    I have to say summer will be the same here.
    I know I will only be blogging two days per week instead of the usual (well try to be usual) three.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A green smoothie?? Huh. Don't know if i would have tried it :). Love your PL album!!! I have Angry Birds in mine too:).
    Thank you soooooo much for ghe magazine! Can't wait for it to arrive!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Mother's Day! I love these PL pages. They are beautiful, as always. I am starting to get the urge to document again and this definitely inspires me to get out my supplies and see what happens! Gracie is off in about two weeks. I'm trying to think about what we might do for summer... I wish there were a good daily program that was in the middle of the day, five days a week- enough to keep her active and interested but also allow for relaxation and a flexible schedule. That's my dream summer program! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't wait to see your Disney World PL!!! And these pages are absolutely beautiful, Patricia! You have a definite gift for this and I am so happy that you share it with us! I hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your PL pages, always so cute and inspiring too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous spreads, as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time out to leave me a comment...hope you have a wonderful day!